Manorbier Blog

Thursday, March 09, 2006

The Manorbier Blogger Explosion

What have I done? Since I started the Manorbier Blog I seem to have set of a blogger explosion! they are appearing with ever increasing frequency.

First was Bogshot Blogger with Manorbier the Truth Blog . Then came manorbier-stinger, then manorbierbloodhound with this then manorbiermartin and finally even oldgrumpy aka. Clr Mike Stoddart has put in an appearance (I wonder who alerted him??). Who next I wonder. It seems a lot of residents of the Manorbier area have at last woken up to the power of blogging and have found a way to articulate their long pent up feelings about the conduct of Clrs Calver & Davies. Keep it up folks - as Fox Mulder used to say "The truth is out there" PS just found another two manorbiermalcolm and Darth Calver

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home